An odd title, perhaps. But bear with me while I explain.
We humanise dogs so easily. Readily believing that they:
- Get excited about things (e.g the walk, or our return home)
- Are very affectionate (when they seek our attention or climb onto our laps)
- Get bored (when we see restless behaviour)
- Are being naughty, when they aren’t acting in the way we want them to.
- Are happy because (more…)
I like to spend a little time reflecting at the beginning of the year on what I want to achieve and what I have to offer. I found myself thinking about what I offer to people as a Dog Listener… Well most people will come to me looking for Dog Training, because there is some sort of problem which is making life a bit difficult. The problems are highly varied, from aggression to other dogs, aggression (more…)